Van Zandt Associates, Inc. is an international threat and risk assessment group, specializing in behavioral and forensic analysis. Our primary focus is protecting our client’s corporate reputation and brand integrity by means of our forensic consulting and threat analysis services. We are dedicated to the goal of providing our clients with a practical, multi-disciplinary response to their investigative and analytical needs. Our team brings swift, logical, and discreet risk assessment and resolution assistance to corporate investigative issues.
Founded in 1995, Van Zandt Associates Inc. is a risk and threat assessment group providing a full range of investigative support and security consulting services to our diverse group of clients. Our team of highly-specialized experts stands ready to support our clients with the complex issues they face and to assist them in the planning and implementation of strategies that prevent the issues from reoccurring. We are able to offer a unique level of assistance by assembling a specialized combination of behaviorally related and forensically oriented investigative support services.
Van Zandt Associates Inc. provides services that are mainly related, but not limited to areas such as human behavior and motivation, including psychological profiling, threat assessment, and risk management. We also offer a full range of forensically oriented investigative services as well as additional support services that enable us to respond to any aspect of an investigation or security need.
- The Assessment of Threatening, Inappropriate, and/or Anonymous Communications and Actions
- Violence in the Workplace Issues: Corporate Policy and Program Development, Training Seminars, Threat Assessment Termination Consultation and Intervention Assistance
- Corporate Downsizing Issues and Training
- Psychological Profiling, Personality Assessments and Behavioral Analysis
- Unknown Author/Writer Identification by Linguistic and Behavioral Features
- Stalking Issues: Threat Assessment, Response and Intervention Support
- High Profile/Celebrity Threat Assessments and Security Consultation
- Product Tampering: Contamination or Sabotage Issues
- Extortion Matters including Threat Assessment and Investigative/Intervention Strategies
- Crisis Management Issues and Training
- Hostage and Kidnap Consultation, Including Individual and Corporate Training Sessions
- Expert Witness Review and Testimony
- DNA Identification, Analysis and Comparison
- Forensic Document Examinations and Comparisons
- Latent Fingerprint Examinations and Comparisons
- Forensic Translation and Transcription Services for most non-English Languages
- Audio and Video Tape Enhancement, Analysis, and duplication – Including Voice Print Analysis
- Forensic Computer Analysis